A propos de SMT
Official Distributor for Volvo Construction & Equipment, Volvo Penta and Volvo Trucks, SMT (www.smt.network) offers a wide range of products in over 20 countries of West & Central Africa, Belgium, the Netherlands and Great Britain.
We operate an outstanding own sales and service network with operational agility and entrepreneurial spirit. By engaging in partnerships with our customers, we create value delivering state-of-the-art services and products. Our ambition in both territory coverage and product portfolio is a strong commitment to support our customer’s growth.
In order to respond to our growing business, we are currently looking for an Sales Coordinator to join our team in Antwerp or Brussels (open location).
Entering and handling of customer orders via the business ERP systems accurately and in a timely manner; keep logistics and sales teams continuously updated on the status of the orders. Fully involved with warehouse management team to coordinate and secure supply of orders.
- You will be the single point of contact between the supplier and our African subsidiaries/customers ;
- You will be responsible for the entire customer/subsidiaries order process from A-Z in the different ERP systems ;
- You will be the first point of contact for the subsidiaries for trade compliance issues, order processing, pricing and claims ;
- You will be the first point of contact for the suppliers in terms of backorders, discrepancies, lead-times and pricing ;
- You will have full ownership of your files by instructing the shipping department , warehouse and suppliers ;
- You will actively participate to weekly meetings with the African customer/subsidiaries, sales, shipping department, management and suppliers ;
- You will be conducting data management activities using the ERP.
- Bachelor’s degree in either mechanical or commercial subjects – or equivalent through experience ;
- 3 years of experience in sales or customer service environment ;
- You are able to work independently as part of a team ;
- You are able to build and manage constructive relationships with customer/subsidiaries, showing your commercial and customer service attitude ;
- You have excellent organization and coordination skills supported by a good technical/product knowledge ;
- Excellent computer proficiency in Excel as well as Microsoft office package and ERP systems (LDS).
In addition to a motivating salary package that matches your ambitions and your results, SMT Africa offers you a real opportunity to enhance your experience and develop your skills. A function with an international influence that combines autonomy and initiative. A framework with a human dimension and a dynamic corporate culture, voluntary and ambitious, where team spirit, customer satisfaction, flexibility and the quality of its services are recognized as its main values.
Fluency in French and English required