A propos de SMT
Official Distributor for Volvo Construction & Equipment, Volvo Penta and Volvo Trucks, SMT offers a wide range of products in more than twenty countries of North, West & Central Africa, Belgium, the Netherlands and GB.
We operate an outstanding own sales and service network with operational agility and entrepreneurial spirit. By engaging in partnerships with our customers, we create value delivering state-of-the-art services and products. Our ambition in both territory coverage and product portfolio is a strong commitment to support our customer’s growth.
In order to support our organic growth, we are currently looking for several ‘Inside Sales ‘ for our offices in Brussels and Antwerp.
As Inside Sales Representative, you accurately manage customer’s orders via the business ERP system and in a timely manner; keep logistics and sales teams continuously updated on the status of the orders. You’re fully involved with warehouse management team to coordinate and secure supply of orders.
- Single point of contact between the supplier and our African subsidiaries / customers ;
- Responsible for the entire customer/subsidiaries order process from A-Z in the different ERP systems ;
- First point of contact for the subsidiaries in Africa in terms of trade compliance issues, order processing, pricing and claims ;
- First point of contact for the suppliers in terms of backorders, discrepancies, lead-times, pricing, etc ;
- Full ownership of your files by instructing the shipping department , warehouse and suppliers ;
- Weekly meetings with the African customer / subsidiaries , sales, shipping department, management and suppliers ;
- Conduct data management activities using the ERP.
- Bachelor’s degree in either mechanical or commercial – or equivalent through experience ;
- 3 years of experience in sales or customer service environment ;
- You are able to work independently as part of a team ;
- You are able to build and manage constructive relationships with customer/subsidiaries, showing your commercial and customer service attitude ;
- You have excellent organization skills supported by a good technical/product knowledge ;
- Excellent computer proficiency in Excel as well as Microsoft office package and ERP systems (LDS) ;
- A salary in line with your experience and achievement as well as extra-legal benefits (group insurance, hospitalization insurance, luncheon vouchers, representation allowances, …) ;
- A real opportunity to enhance your experience and develop your skills ;
- A function with an international influence that combines autonomy and initiative ;
- A framework with a human dimension and a dynamic corporate culture, voluntary and ambitious, where team spirit, customer satisfaction, flexibility and the quality of its services are recognized as its main values.
- Language knowlegde (by order of importance): French / English / Dutch