Official Distributor for Volvo Construction & Equipment, Volvo Penta, Volvo Trucks and Volvo Bus, SMT (www.smt.network) offers a wide range of products in more than twenty countries of North, West & Central Africa as well as Benelux and Great Britain.
Based in Brussels (Belgium), SMT Africa coordinates the dispatch of vehicles and spare parts to the various African subsidiaries as well as the technical service.
We are currently looking to hire a ‘Customer Support Administrator‘ to reinforce our After Sales Department
You are part of the After-Sales team and are in charge of supporting the users of the new ERP implemented in SMT Africa’s subsidiaries.
Your technical expertise will also allow you to train users and optimize the use of the application.
- User creations and updates
- Creation and updating of spare part numbers in the system
- Responding to user requests or refer to N+1 or to the manufacturer as required
- Online user training and support via various channels (teleconference, skype or in person, …)
- Provide support and technical expertise during implementation projects
- Exploiting system data to facilitate management decision making
- Analyze data with subsidiaries
- Higher education in commerce – logistics – IT or equivalent by experience
- Excellent knowledge of the MS Office suite, good IT skills
- Experience working on an ERP
- Good analytical and organisational skills
- Customer and service orientation
- Excellent communication skills
- Curious and autonomous
- Good organisation, priority management, rigorous
- Good didactic skills (user training)
- Able to travel to subsidiaries (+/-20%)
A real opportunity to enhance your experience and develop your skills. A position with an international group that combines autonomy and initiative. A working environment with a human dimension and a dynamic, voluntary and ambitious corporate culture, where team spirit, customer satisfaction, flexibility and quality of service are the main values.
Fluent in French and English